Adukkala- Spice Garden is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information we collect
- When you register with Adukkala-Spice Garden, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address and item collection and delivery information, as well as other information necessary to provide the service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We, or our third party business partners, may collect website usage information such as: browser information; IP address; the site you come to our website from or go to after leaving our website; browsing activity (e.g. the time and duration of your browsing, the selections you make and pages you access); the type of device you use to access our website or mobile app; unique device identifying numbers; and the operating system your device uses.
- If you are unable to pay charges for the services or fraudulent or other criminal activity is suspected relating to your account or the delivery of an item to or from you, we may be provided with information by credit reference agencies and organisations that prevent and detect fraud or other crimes.
How we use information
- We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To send you service-related messages via email, phone or text. For example, we may send you service-related emails relating to account verification, order confirmation, order tracking, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices.
- To send you information via email, post, phone or text about promotions or other offers we think may be of interest to you. Information about promotions and offers will only be sent to you in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To undertake troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, improving the service and developing new products and services.
- To protect our rights or property or the rights and property of others, detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
How we share information
We may disclose information we collect in the following circumstances:
- We share your personal information with our local delivery partners to perform the services.
- We may share information about the delivery and its progress with the sender of an item and the person receiving the item.
- We may share your information with our third-party service providers who help us provide our services, such as software providers, accountants, website developers, payment processors, billing and financial advisors, marketing and advertising partners, among others. These business partners will be given limited access to your information under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may share information about website and mobile app usage (collected through web technologies such as log files and clear gifs) with our third-party business partners who perform services on our behalf, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Adukkala-Spice Garden, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and crime detection and prevention.
- The feedback that you leave on the Adukkala- Spice Garden feedback form helps us to improve the service that we offer and respond to customer needs appropriately.
- If you post a review of our service through our website, we may post your review on the website and we may use the feedback in any of our marketing, analysis or promotional material. We will strive to maintain your anonymity by posting only your first name and the city in which your delivery was made.
- We may ask you to share your review with your network on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We'd really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word about Adukkala Spice Garden via social networks, but to do so is entirely optional and will require you to authenticate your account with the social network.
Your choices regarding your information
You can unsubscribe from promotional email communications from us by email us on email@example.com or by calling us.